Thursday, 5 January 2017

December Daily | Days 21st-23rd

The 21st was the day we went to the Panto in London's West End.
{Oh yes, we did!}
It was brilliant!
On the 22nd I was persuaded by my friend-who's-like-my-brother
to dress up in his inflatable Santa suit ...
{I know ... who even admits to owning an inflatable Santa suit?} 
Another envelope filled with confetti and the date did the trick.
The 23rd saw Elvis the Elf pushing his luck
by helping himself to the bowl of chocolates.
One wonders how he stays so slim ...

3 comments:

Sian said...

I've never seen an inflatable santa suit before. That's funny!

alexa said...

Brilliant photo of you in that suit! And I am most taken with your elf's antics. I have never thought of inviting one to share our December, but if he could take the rap for the disappearing chocolates ...

Melissa said...

Looks like FUN - an inflatable Santa suit!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...