Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Lego Therapy

The Boy Child has never been a huge fan of Lego, per se.
He likes it ready to play with, with Mum having done the hard work of building it.
He currently takes part in Lego Therapy at school a few times a month, 
where he joins up with two other boys and they work together to complete a project.
They take it in turns to be the supplier, the engineer or the builder.
All ways to help build, if you'll excuse the pun, communication skills and teamwork. 
But I digress ...
For Christmas, The Brainy One decided I needed my own Lego set.
And while it has been therapeutic, I've reached the stage where
I've realised that I've obviously made a mistake. 
Ho hum.
But isn't that the nature of Lego?
You just take it apart when it goes wrong and start again.
I may be some time. 

5 comments:

Ali said...

Oh dont talk about lego - lol - we are currently having the big lego sort out of 2017, we have a huge tub of it that didnt get played with properly because you had to tip the tub over to find pieces and that made me want to cry so I'm now sorting into colours and putting in seperate storage boxes - sigh!

Ali said...

Oops I forgot to say the camper does look good :-)

Missus Wookie said...

We like Lego here, but yes there is that point where you realise that you've made a mistake somewhere.... thankfully it comes apart and goes back together quite easily.

Sian said...

Haha! I think you'e done brilliantly. I don't think I'd be able to follow the instructions. Funnily enough, TTO has just texted me a picture of a little Lego Batman figure he has just put together. He didn't mention the left overs, but I suspect he doesn't realise I can see them in his uncropped photo..

Melissa said...

Oh, no, I think there can't be mistakes with Legos. I do like that instructions are included, however I like to think that each creation can be unique with a little imagination. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...