Monday, 16 January 2017

Memorandum Monday | Memos: Mail: Me {and a Winner}

Sian is ringing the changes for Memorandum Monday this year
and inviting contributors to mention their favourite piece 
of Happy Mail received during the previous week.
Happy Mail?  Something that's right up my street. 
I make a note of how much Happy Mail I send out,
but have never given much blog space to things I've received via Royal Mail.
***
Last week was a good place to start,
because I took delivery of two gorgeous
With the specific intention of using one to house my collection of
ready-to-send  Happy Mail.
Serendipity, you might say.
***
And on the subject of Happy Mail,
the winner of Snipped Tales is Melissa.
Drop me a line with your address and it'll soon be on its way to you.


7 comments:

debs14 said...

Melissa is going to love that book! I have a copy too, and love opening it at a random page to see what tale is there. Such a clever idea.
What a beautiful basket, perfect for happy mail storage!

Jane said...

congratulations to Melissa, she is going to be thrilled. I love those baskets, we need something to brighten up the days.

Patio Postcards said...

The red pom pom basket is quite cheery. Congratulations to Melissa.

Sian said...

Congratulations Melissa!

Those red pompoms couldn't fail to brighten the day. Or the week: have a good one!

alexa said...

They're so pert and cheerful, those pompoms! Two was a good buy :).

Melissa said...

How exciting to see that I've won Snipped Tales - thank you so much!!! I'll email my address. :)

What a cute basket - perfect for holding mail ready to send.

Missus Wookie said...

That is a gorgeous basket, what a neat idea to have the happy mail ready to go. My plan is to send more cards this year, might even get some photographed first.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...