Thursday, 19 January 2017

Right Now ...

Listening: to the audio CDs of the Harry Potter series.
Every evening, after supper, we listen to an hour of the dulcet tones of Stephen Fry.
We're on book 4: The Goblet of Fire.
Watching: the first two episodes of the new series of Endeavour
via catch-up TV.  It's the way to go ... no adverts.
Making: scrapbook pages; a mix of double and single layouts
and even a few 8.5x11.
Reading: book 11 of the Poldark series on the Kindle; one more to go.
I've finished (and enjoyed) How to Find Love in a Book Shop
Walking: trying to reach more then 10,000 steps each and every day.
For someone who walks everywhere, it's still a challenge.
Planning: making notes for a meeting with The Boy Child's Educational Psychologist,
 making notes for his Annual Review meeting and making a short list
of prospective Secondary Schools.

What's happening in your right now?

4 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

I really like Endeavour - we are just getting some of the first season, so I can play catch up. We had the last season almost as it was aired so I don't understand the scheduling back & forth. I also have been doing a fair amount of scrapping. I must see if our library has the audio of HP. Our right now weather is another day of fog, drizzle & just dreariness ... I will say no more.

Good luck with the list & notes for TBC's review meeting.

Melissa said...

So FUN to be listening to the Harry Potter books. We re-watched all the movies a few months ago.

We've been watching a variety of movies as I work through our collection. Recently enjoyed Left Behind & Where the Heart Is. We also went to the theater to see Hidden Figures, which was fantastic.

Sian said...

I'm making the most of having Uncle Dave here for a final couple of days. And knitting like crazy to get his cardigan finished.

alexa said...

I enjoyed watching some of the Harry Potter films over the New Year and thought I must reread the books ... Right now, listening to podcasts on work-related themes (the news is just too depressing) inbetween gently walking around to ease the pulled muscle in my lower back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...