Friday, 13 January 2017

Scrapping the Season

I've around 10-12 scrapbook pages that I want to add to existing albums
before embarking on pages recording the antics of 2017.
Don't mistake me, I'm not suggesting that I need to 'catch up' with my scrapbooking.
It's not that kind of hobby; I think it's supposed to be free flow.
Two double page spreads cover the Christmas Season.
 
 I went with large embellishments, 
 not too many photos
 and enough similarities between the two spreads to link them together.
How do you record the Christmas festivities, if you do?   

6 comments:

Jane said...

beautiful layout, I really must dust my stash off and make a page

Susanne said...

Those are lovely double-page spreads. I still have not tackled the Christmas pics - better get to it, as 2017 is buzzing by already.

Patio Postcards said...

I think a really nice use of paper & embellishments on both double pages. I definitely will be scraplifting these ideas.

This year my minimalist December Daily was a blend of pocket pages along with some single & double layouts.

alexa said...

I do like these double pages ... you've got plenty in there without it feeling cluttered. I like your little flourish below at the slightly hidden circle shape - really pulls it together.

Sian said...

"Free flow" Yes! I love that. You do do a very nice double page spread: no doubt about it.

Melissa said...

These look great - I like the line of photos across the double page spreads. I've ordered some photos & hope to create some layouts next week!