Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Month in Numbers | January 2017

I appear to have blinked and January has flashed by.
Let's see how some of it panned out.
30: the number of times I took the pooch out for his walk.
He may be getting on in years, but he loves a visit to the park.
15: the number of scrapbook pages I made. Pages to wind up our 2016 album,
pages for The Boy Child's album, pages for the 2016 travel album
and pages to finish up outstanding projects.
My love for scrapbooking isn't showing any sign of abating.
41: the number of pieced of Happy Mail posted by me.
Of which, some 28 were thank-you notes written under sufferance
by The Boy Child.   
21,290: the most number of steps I walked in one day during January.
Talking about it, according to the Style section of the Sunday Times,
makes me a stepsessive and a new kind of social bore!  Gulp!   

Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello.
You can see my previous Month in Numbers here.

3 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

21,290 steps in one go! Amazing & you are my hero on the steps taken.

alexa said...

I'm not sure whether I am more impressed by your steps or by the number of pieces of happy mail you sent! What a super set of numbers ...

Sian said...

I'm most impressed by the thank you letters. That boy rocks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...