Monday, 13 March 2017

Memos; Mail; Me

Last week, the Postie delivered my Defence Discount Service card,
an organisation supported by the British Government which offers discounts
across a wide-range of services for both serving members and veterans 
of HM Armed Forces.   
I was delighted to see many of my favourite brands
 offering substantial reductions.
I also took delivery of a new dog walking hat,
which I bought in the sale here.
As for the weekend, we were at the Science Museum early Saturday morning
for Autism | Early Birds. 
We were thrilled to be given free entry to the Robots exhibition
and The Boy Child was excited to show Dad Tim Peake's capsule.

Every boy needs a hero.

3 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

I like your new dog walking hat. I bet TBC has a hero in his Dad & Mum, but just doesn't know it yet. Happy week ahead.

debs14 said...

That's a pretty good hero to choose!

Sian said...

And what a great hero he is!

Love the hat: it looks like it'll keep the life in you, as my Grandma would have said.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...