Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Holiday Wardrobe

Do you have items of clothing in your wardrobe
that you'd only wear when on holiday?
Until recently, I'd have laughed at that question and said, "No!"
My holiday wardrobe is pretty much the same as my summer at home wardrobe;
namely years old linen shorts and scoop neck t-shirts. 
But then I purchased an off-the-shoulder top
that I knew I'd never wear in London.
But in Venice?  Absolutely.
Especially when paired with a pair of shorter-than-I'd-usually-wear shorts
(purchased last year and unworn), and The Brainy One's hat.

How does your wardrobe differ between home and holiday?

1 comment:

Patio Postcards said...

You certainly look quite stylish in your off the shoulder blue top - really like that shade of royal blue & the hat is quite jaunty! Since we don't go away on holidays I would have to answer, no, no difference in my home & holiday clothes. On holidays I do tend to stay in my pj's a little longer in the morning ...