Thursday, 8 June 2017

Month in Numbers | May

Was May marvellous?
Let's take a look ...
4: the number of nights we spent in the beautiful city of Venice.  We all loved it.
  The food was pretty popular, too.
49: I have no idea how it has happened, but I now appear to be just one year 
away from my half century.
1 and a bit: that's the number of Pimm's bottles that may, 
or may not, have been drunk during the month. 
35,271: the size of the crowd at the Women's FA Cup Final
at Wembley.  A record attendance and we were part of it.
Who knew that watching a professional footie match
could be so exciting?
Birmingham City 1: Manchester City 4. 
20,247: it's no wonder the plantar fasciitis has flared up again, 
given that I regularly put in more than 10K a day ...
and some days, the total is as high as this.
Thin soled shoes are out and perhaps I should consider wearing trainers ... or not.
***
   Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello.
You can see my previous Month in Numbers here.

2 comments:

Ladkyis said...

oooh, same age as my youngest son!!!

Patio Postcards said...

Impressive step numbers - I have really been hit & miss this month. I am a definite supporter (pun intended)of wearing trainers on my walks. Since wine is hating me of late, I think I may switch it up & try Pimms, it was always a favourite after haying & no idea how that got started. Cheers to more amazing numbers in June.