The Photography Scavenger Hunt has a new host this year:
Here's this year's list:
1) Something fuzzy
4) A zig zag
5) A seasonal relaxing space/item
6) A pipe
7) The inside of something
8) Rust or something derelict
9) A kite or balloon
12) A wedding
13) A dome
14) Someone fishing
15) Something crafted from wood
16) A baby (human or animal)
17) Circles or crosses in architecture
18) A fan
19) Feet of man or beast
20) Something found under ground
21) A plaque
22) A dial
23) Something powered by wind
24) Seasonal food or drink
25) A hat
The hunt runs from 1st June until 30th September.
There is no formal link up to Mary-Lou's blog.
If you have a blog, she hopes you'll share your finds on these three dates;
You can, of course, share when ever the mood takes you.
No rules, although Mary-Lou hopes you won't use any photos taken before June 1st.
Will you join us?