Thursday, 28 January 2010

I Don't Do Mess!

Looking at my craft desk just now is making me hyperventilate! How did it get to be so untidy? There's paperwork waiting to be filled in and filed, there's 5 lots of prep on the go for DS's Godparents end-of-year albums, there's the dreaded Lanzarote album still waiting for journaling, a book of crosswords and jiffy bags waiting to be put away ready for reuse. And, if you look closely, you might just spot this coming Saturday's GiveAway ...
This afternoon's task during DS's nap time is this desk!

8 comments:

Sian said...

Here's to a good long nap then! Hope you get it sorted out

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sweet and peaceful sleep to DS and Godspeed to you...

Deb said...

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one whose work space gets like this from time to time! You are not alone, my dear. :o)

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Ruth sweetie...
I am thrilled for you that you have a desk. I have to use the kitchen table, as my computer desk area is to small. (It is more like a kids cubby) I envy anyone that has a desk/work area. Love it.

I can't wait to see what your Pink Saturday is. You are so crafty. Thank you for sharing.

Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Lulu said...

Disorderly behaviour indeed! Shocking from you Mrs S and I hope DS gives you enough time to make appropriate amends!

humel said...

Oh Ruth, you'd hate to see my living room right now.... Hope you get everything tidy enough to make you feel better x

Rhona said...

I'm afraid you'd hate my work space, it tends to look like this most of the time but add 2 or 3 cameras into the mix as well and you've got my desk! I really need an extra cupboard and shelf in my area!

Bernie said...

Still smiling over what you call a mess......well I'll take a picture of my computer room and you will see how fortunate you are....Hugs