Thursday, 21 January 2010

Packing A Punch

I've had a frustrating hour, sitting at my craft desk, trying to put together something in reply to Shimelle's 'Why I Scrapbook' question. Having failed miserably, I've put that to one side for now. Instead, a quick glance at Shimelle's Blogging For Scrapbookers guide shows that for today she suggests sharing your current favourite crafting supply. This I can do. Of late, I've recently rediscovered my punches ~ the current front runner is Fiskars Running Water punch (pretty much using it on everything possible), closely followed by Creative Memories corner rounder (a stalwart, probably the first punch I bought) and their snowflake punch (very handy on all those winter snow LOs). I must also confess to owning a few punches that have yet to be used ~ anyone else guilty of that?

3 comments:

humel said...

Yes, guilty lol! Though I also own punches that have been used just once... I too love my Fiskars border punch, and my corner rounder came into use for my Why I Scrapbook mini.

furrypig said...

ooh yep several unused punches here (lowers head in shame!)

Sian said...

That's a nice little collection you've got there! I would really like a couple of the Martha Stewart border punches..the little fence one is a favourite