Sunday, 24 January 2010

Scrap Weekly 2010: Challenge #4

Over on the Scrap Weekly 2010 blog, it's my turn this week to set the challenge. Here's what I came up with: scrap with tags, but use them in a different way to how you would do normally. And that's it. On my LO, I used 10 tags in lieu of patterned paper ~ 5 across the top and 5 across the bottom of the cardstock.
I do hope that you'll find the time to play along; don't forget to leave me a comment with details of where to find what you've come up with. I have a very small prize for the creator of the LO DH likes best (not that I've asked him to be judge yet ...)
Funnily enough, this post also ties in with Shimelle's Blogging For Scrapbookers suggestion for yesterday ~ make a crafty project with an unexpected twist and blog it.

7 comments:

dottydotty said...

fab love the sequence of photos

Lulu said...

Fab idea and think this will make a good use of the tags I've collected over the last 18months or so!

Liz said...

It looks fab. the B&W with all those tags is a great idea.

Sian said...

That's a lovely series of photos..I love the concentration on his face! A beautiful way to use tags, too.

humel said...

Very clever :-) I may not have the chance to try the challenge but it's got me thinking - how would I use tags in a 'different' way? Hmmm.....

Terri Morse said...

Hi Ruth! It sounds like you and I love a lot of the same things! Your scrapbook page is precious! When my son was little and would let me get away with it, I'd follow him around with my camera. Now that he's an 18 year old young man, he hides from the camera. It's as if he has radar that senses it's around! Oh well, I just have to get more sneaky :) Have a wonderful week. -Terri

Bernie said...

I am not very creative but I so enjoy seeing what others do, I love your photo arrangement with the tags......:-) Hugs