Tuesday, 9 February 2010

"Furry Boots" LO

I've managed to squeeze enough me-time into my day to be able to finish this LO of DS wearing my friend's pink slippers. It's actually the 2nd LO I've completed, because the 1st one was too pink, if there is such a thing! (I'm loving this herringbone design ...) I showed it to DH who grunted, and I showed it to DS who very kindly said, "pretty flower"! The title is self-explanatory, but it's also a wee joke for my sister. I did consider trying to explain our joke, but decided it would be too difficult and probably not funny to anyone else.

8 comments:

humel said...

Great layout :-) I'm liking that herringbone design too x

Sian said...

Lovely!

furrypig said...

I am also very impressed with the herringbone design it looks really hard to do did you find it difficult?

Denise said...

Yep, I'm liking the herringbone very much too - great layout x

Bernie said...

Love herringbone and pink is my favorite color....its obvious I love this post......:-) Hugs

Martha said...

Precious layout, the photo is adorable. Herringbone is so fun, yet classic.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Very nice layout!

Liz said...

Brilliant title. Almost as good as Far aboots ar ye? or Ye Ken?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...