Monday, 22 February 2010

The Kindness Of Strangers

The bloggers who are in my Blog World are wonderful and generous people, without a doubt! And I say that because I received a parcel today from the lovely Sherry at Country Wings in Phoenix. Inside was a really funky and brilliantly original domino necklace, plus a beautiful note from Sherry. (I love that she drew a sun inside the card, next to the phrase 'Sunshine from Phoenix'; I have obviously been blogging too much about the sad state of affairs that is a British winter!)
Thank you so much, Sherry! x

6 comments:

Sian said...

You lucky thing! Bloggers are the best kind of people :)

Martha said...

Sherry is delightful and the necklace is beautiful, just like both of you two!

Bernie said...

I think Sherry is one of the kindest bloggers I have met as are you. Your necklace is lovely and I am so happy for you. It really makes ones day to receive a gift in the post, I know I received your pacel today......:-) Hug

Rhona said...

What a lovely necklace to receive and how kind of Sherry. Bloggers are wonderful people.

humel said...

Oh, how lovely :-) You're right, bloggers are lovely, and little packages are so uplifting x

dottydotty said...

lucky you that is just so cool what a generous gift