Thursday, 25 February 2010

Quotations & Conversations

Those of you who follow Julie's brilliantly quirky blog, Notes On Paper, will know that she has begun a series of posts relating to snippets of conversations she has overheard or quotations that cause her to stop and think. Julie has a clever eye for photo composition and a witty way with descriptions; the scrappers among you will know of her from the late Scrapbook Inspirations magazine. Now that I've set the scene, you've probably realised that I'm 'borrowing' her idea for my own blog, having mentioned this to Julie first ...

Photo: West London sky, August 2008

5 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Thanks for sharing, will check this blog out! Happy Thursday!

Bernie said...

What a great idea, will pop over and read her blog.....:-) Hugs

Sian said...

She really had me laughing with that librarian one! It is a great idea and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Deb said...

I love this idea. I accidentally started a "Just a quote for Friday" last week and I repeated it today...plan to make it a regular Friday feature. I'll look forward to seeing yours, and will also check out Julie's. Thanks for the link. :o)

Kerry said...

I love your picture.