Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Raspberry Crumble Cake


Last Sunday, my sister posted a recipe for Apple Crumble Cake on her blog (which you can see here). It's always a big hit with DH, so I thought I'd have a go myself. Only at lunchtime today, while DS was happily bashing merry hell out of his Play-Doh at the kitchen table with his mini rolling pin, I discovered that the apples in the bowl were really only fit for the birds! No matter, raspberries are a good alternative. And, even if I say so myself, it's turned out quite nicely, and went very well with a hot cup of tea!

5 comments:

humel said...

That does look yummy :-) I'm currently baking gingerbread (delicious gingery smells are wafting round my house!!) but once we've eaten that up I might give this one a go!

Rhona said...

I've never thought of making a raspberry crumble, might have to try that one day (though maybe not while I'm trying to be good!).

Liz said...

Hmm I've still got some raspberries left in the freezer. That might be my next project at the weekend.

Bernie said...

I love respberries and this does look very good....and I know it will go well with ice cream, gotta try this receipe....:-) Hugs

Sian said...

Now, if I can keep this from turning black instead of nicely brown it would make a nice change from plain old apple crumble :)