Monday, 22 February 2010

Scrap Weekly 2010: Challenge 8

This week's challenge from Jo over on the Scrap Weekly 2010 blog is to scrap with plenty of 'white' space. Here's what I originally came up with, a most untypical kind of LO for me.
I'm not sure what happened when I compressed the 1st LO photo for uploading onto here, because IRL the journaling in the photo of the LO is not blurred. The journaling reads: All Boy; Make Believe; Imagination; Explore.
I didn't set out to complete a second LO for this challenge, but I wanted to know whether I would like a LO that used a small-patterned paper for the 'white' space element and very little else. And I do!

6 comments:

Martha said...

Both are lovely layouts. Love the photos of DS.

Ann said...

Gorgeous layouts both of them. If I had to choose I would say my favourite is the second one - just because I'm not a fan of 'white space' and the paper fills it up beautifully! The photos are great unposed shots.
I'm about to upload my layout for this week's challenge to the website too.

Photographing Mom said...

They're both awesome!!

Bernie said...

These are great Ruth, I like the second one very much....Hugs

Rhona said...

I love both layouts but especially like the second one. Well done!

humel said...

These are both beautiful - I think the second is my favourite though :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...