Monday, 1 February 2010

Scrap Weekly Challenge #5

Helena's challenge over on the Scrap Weekly 2010 blog to use a trio of papers came at just the right time. I'd been planning a LO about DS's favourite toys (I like to do a LO the month after his birthday, showing what his favourites are; this will be the 3rd one) and was going to use Daisy Bucket's Little Monsters range. I just wasn't sure how I was going to go about it. Thanks, Helena!
DS's current top 3 favourites are: his much loved Granny Ted (a gift from Granny: I know, no imagination on my part!), Duplo trains and books about anything at all.

1 comment:

humel said...

Yay for books :-) The Boy is helping me with a book-related blog post tomorrow - I hope he, and your boy, never lose the love of books and reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...