Monday, 1 March 2010

60/365

~ A still poorly DS ~
By last night, we were hopeful the worst was over for DS, given that he hadn't been sick for most of the day. So ... this morning we gave him his breakfast milk as usual ... BIG mistake ... he was promptly sick all over his bed (again) and then on ours. Who knew a small person was capable of producing so much fluid?
Mid-morning, I decided that I'd take him to the park to (a) feed the ducks and (b) give him some fresh air. He was happy enough, but didn't want to get out of the buggy and run around like he does usually. He was contented to sit and watch the aircraft go overhead, while mummy did all the hard work of pushing the buggy!
After a light lunch of mini bread sticks and water (for DS, not me!), we settled down to watch Ice Age and I think he fell asleep within 20 minutes. I took this photo at 12.50pm, but by then he'd probably already been in the Land of Nod a good while. And he's still asleep on his beanbag now, at 2.25pm. Oh, the flexibility of youth!

13 comments:

Lulu said...

Poor little munchkin :( Please give him big hugs from K&E xx

Sian said...

Poor thing! I hope he's feeling a lot better when he wakes up..and that you all get a good nights sleep tonight :)

Deb said...

Oh, he looks so sweet! Sorry to hear that he is still feeling poorly. :o(

Liz said...

Poor little thing. More squishes from up North and lots of love xxx

Photographing Mom said...

Hugs to your little one. Hope he gets feeling better soon!!

Riet said...

Poor kid, hopefully he will get better soon.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Poor little guy. I hope he feels better soon!

humel said...

Poor sweetie :-( I do hope he gets better soon xx

Rhona said...

Poor little man :( - sometimes they just need to sleep through it. I hope he feels better soon and that he gets a good sleep again tonight. xx

valerie said...

bless him scares the pants out of you when thye are poorly doesn't it

Bernie said...

Oh I know how helpless you must feel Ruth....poor little thing. I hope he felt better when he woke up, I used to follow the BRAT diet when mine felt like this....
Bananas, Rice, Apple Juice, Toast. I would keep them on this until their tummy's settled.....:-) Hugs

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I hope DS wakes feeling his normally happy, healthy self. I'm so sorry he's still sick. But look at that adorable pictures with his bear! Oh, what a cutie pie!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Amy said...

Oh, the poor little man - I hope he gets better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...