Saturday, 20 March 2010

Following On From Something From {Almost} Nothing

I signed up for Shimelle's current class because I wanted to make a dent in the stash mountain that lurks on and around my desk. I'm more than happy with what she has suggested so far and I have begun to tackle 'old' stash with relish.
Bearing that in mind, I decided I should probably tackle old photos as well. For no particular reason, I have chosen to tackle a holiday to Soll in Austria in 1999. The photos aren't that great (still 5 years to go before I switched to a digital camera) but with the help of my Cricut & sewing machines and Scenic Route's Garden Grove range of patterned papers, I'm making headway.
And you know what? I shall be eternally grateful to K of Warrnambool, Australia for introducing me to scrapbooking.

6 comments:

humel said...

It looks amazing, Ruth :-) I'm loving this class too! x

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

good stuff Ruth! looks like you're having fun!

ciao bella
have a great night!
carmelina

Bernie said...

Well done and you are able to renew old memories as well.....:-) Hugs

Jane said...

I love those papers you are using!!!

Sian said...

It's looking great! "with relish" is an excellent way to describe it.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Looking good! Glad you are enjoying the class!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...