Sunday, 21 March 2010

How Many Sleeps?

I am taking DS to Scotland!! Yay!! We are heading North on Easter Monday and will stay with Sib and Nephew for 6 whole days (BIL will be away with work). Our tickets are booked and I suspect that DS might be so excited at being on an aircraft that he may pop! Fifteen sleeps, by my reckoning ...

Photo: DS, 28 June 2009

Originally, the plan was for Sib and Nephew to come and spend a week with us, but an appointment has cropped up for Nephew that can't be ignored. Given that I can't remember the last time I saw Sib in person (last August, we think), it'll be great to be just the two of us with our sons (and the pooch) for a time.

5 comments:

Liz said...

I hope H doesn't pop as it will make a terrible mess!! counting the sleeps too :0)

humel said...

How exciting :-) Have a fantastic time x

Bernie said...

I think this is wonderful, can't think of anything better than being with family (especially sisters) I am excited for all of you and I am sure DS will love the airplane ride.......:-) Hugs

Riet said...

What a wonderful time you will have. Go and have fun.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...