Monday, 15 March 2010

Something From {Almost} Nothing: Prompt 2

Last Friday's prompt suggested making a border or a frame from scraps of patterned paper. I used a 3" scalloped edge punch, a 2" punch and a 1.5" punch to cut the circles and then I cut each circle in half to make the border. I plan to use the remaining halves elsewhere during this class. I also added Queen & Co's felt fish ~ I can't begin to tell you how long I have had these!
Check out that August sky, and have you noticed just how rugged up my DH is? You gotta love a British summer ...

4 comments:

Sian said...

The fish are great! I just love this idea for the punched circle border..and everyone's page is turning out so differently :)

Deb said...

I love this layout, Ruth! Great use of the punches for the border along the bottom there. Nice work!!! :o)

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

That's neat! I love that...it's fun to play with photos and paper...and fabric and scissors..and blah, blah..you get the picture!!!

love what you've done! with all it's ruggedness!

ciao

Ann said...

I really like your idea Ruth. Might need to copy that sometime ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...