Monday, 8 March 2010

Something Nice

Isn't it lovely when the Postie brings you something other than envelopes with windows in? We were in luck today, because there was something nice in the post for each of us. DH received his Pilot magazine (which I sneakily opened for DS, but don't tell), I received Country Living and DS received a present from his cousin S ~ a Thomas the Tank Engine story, which I think my nephew got by trading in his World Book Day voucher. Wasn't that just so kind of him? I think he's turning out all right, my Scottish boy.

8 comments:

Rhona said...

Love good post! We're expecting some tomorrow - including Season 4 of ER :) See what you've done to me! lol!!

Jane said...

wonderful mail day. I have something for you - could you let me have your address pls - leave me a comment with it and I won't publish it ;) thank you x

PS I PROMISE you you're safe - I'm a little too far away to stalk you ;)

Photographing Mom said...

Oh man, what memories Thomas brings back!! We still have a slew of VHS tapes of Thomas. My almost 20 year old has put them in a box and labeled them his.

humel said...

Hooray for happy mail!! :-)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Very sweet!

Glad you had a great day, Ruth!

XO,

Sheila :-)

dottydotty said...

my Country living arrived yesterday too best christmas pressie I got this year:)

Sian said...

I love a day with some good post! The Thomas book gave me a smile..it seems no time at all since we were living and breathing Thomas here. What a lovely cousin :)

Liz said...

I'm pleased it turned up. I wasn't sure if H would have got a voucher at nursery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...