Friday, 23 April 2010

Week In The Life: Album Cover

When I join a project like Week In The Life, I normally scrap the day(s) as I go along. Not so this time, I'm waiting to play along with Ali next week. All I've done so far is make the album, which is 7"x8.5" (I know, I shouldn't mix decimal with metric, but how do you show a half inch measurement without it looking like this ~ 81/2?) I've chosen to work with really bright Spring colours, so the pages are made from Green Apple and Grape cardstock from Creative Memories. The cover is a sheet from the 'Natural Beauty' pack by Creative Memories; I used brown Stazon ink and Banana Frog's large Pharmacy stamps for the title; the butterflies are punched and inked and then mounted on Grape cardstock and the metal embellishments were found in my stash. Once the album is finished, I'll use my BIA to hold the album together.

2 comments:

humel said...

This is beautiful, Ruth :-) Can't wait to see the completed album!

Bernie said...

Very pretty.....:-) Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...