Monday, 26 April 2010

Week In The Life: The Statistics

1) I took the most photos on Thursday (65) and the least on Tuesday (39)
2) I'm really rubbish at food shopping (but I already knew that)
3) I'm good at collecting up receipts
4) I photographed signs of Spring every day
5) I photographed DS every single day
6) I remembered the self-timer option on Sunday
7) I photographed the remains, if any, of DS's tea every single day
8) I have the basic album made and ready to go
9) All I need now is the inspiration to strike

7 comments:

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

For inspiration to strike you have to stand on your head for a half hour while singing " find me inspirational whirlwind, come get me....take me into your wings!" lol

or you could just hop around blog land and look for it!, but honestly I'm partial to the first suggestion!

ciao bella
creative carmelina was here!

Martha said...

I am not a good food shopper either. I hope inspiration finds you soon, look forward to your progress and results!

Bernie said...

I don't mind grocery shopping but oh I hate putting everything away. Have always been this way....Hugs

Amy said...

I like your analysis Ruth! One thing I remember that Ali E has spoken about a few times is to take the time to see what is missing from your albums and what you want to include - scrap analysis is a great idea :-)

Sian said...

I'm so glad to hear of someone else who is rubbish at food shopping :)

humel said...

This is an interesting touch - maybe you should include this data in your album somewhere?

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I am excellent at shopping for junk food!