Monday, 4 October 2010

LOs About The New Specs, Buttons & Slides

... and here they are.  I wish I could remember where I saw the original idea for the specs LO, in order to give credit, but I'm afraid that I can't.
I've done it in 8.5x11 because I plan to add it to the end of the album of my current work in progress, which is the online class Me: The Abridged Version from Big Picture Classes.  There will be more about M:TAV in the next day or two.  
The 'button' LO came to me yesterday morning as I lay in bed at 06.30, listening to DS recite great swathes of his favourite Thomas the Tank Engine stories.  The buttons are actually paper and, when they arrived, I wasn't sure that I liked them that much.  However, now that I've stitched them into place, I think they look pretty cool.
The 'slide' LO was the result of a challenge between BF and me.  I took the photo of her last weekend and was really chuffed that I caught the action of her on the slide.  I hope she likes what I've done with it!


7 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Ruth Sweetie...
I love both of these LOs. They are just precious. Slide is sweet, but the bright as a button is TO CUTE.

Very nice job sweetie. I am in the process of working on several myself. Hope to post some soon. Right now I am so busy with Halloween decorations and a couple of swaps I have to complete.

Hope you are well sweet friend.

Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

Amy said...

These are all fabulous layouts Ruth. How are you going with Me TAV? I need to get cracking to say the least!

By the way, a little gorgeous something arrived in the mail :-) Thankyou very much ... off to blog about it!

Ladkyis said...

What is Me TAV? I have seen it mentioned on several blogs but still don't know what it is

Ruth said...

MTAV is Me: The Abridged Version, an online class currently running on Big Picture Classes. I shall be posting about it very shortly.

Liberty :) said...

These are brilliant pages!!!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great looking layouts!

humel said...

These are so fab! I absolutely *love* the title of the one about the glasses :-)