Friday, 12 November 2010

316/365

~ Attempting to book tickets to see Santa ~
I headed out to Westfield this morning, in order to book tickets to see Santa.  The Westfield website stated that the booking office opened this morning, but when I got there, I discovered that it wasn't open until 12 noon.  A very nice man took my name and number and said that someone would call me this afternoon to confirm my required booking.  DS and I got back from a playdate just before 4pm to find that no-one had called (DH working from home today, so no chance of missing the call). I then checked the website, which initially crashed, and then it eventually told me that all the slots for the day I wanted were gone.  I have been able to make a booking ~ for a weekday afternoon, in very early December ~ and had to pay £4.50 for booking online.  There is no charge if you book your tickets at Westfield in person.

5 comments:

Rhona said...

I have to admit I'm quite glad my days of having to go and see Santa are over for the moment - though I'm sure once Alice is a bit older I'll be taking her to see Santa instead ;) xx

Heather said...

Ggrr how annoying for you!! Hope ds enjoys the visit when you get there lol xx

furrypig said...

That sounds frustrating! Glad you got a session booked hope there are some photos to see afterwards!

Sian said...

Ho, ho, ho merry Christmas, eh?

Liz said...

Booking fee is a scandal!! But if H likes it it will be worth it.