Monday, 22 November 2010

Scrapping Washington

My own Washington album is a work in progress and currently on hold, as I spent any spare time over the last few weeks putting together a Washington album for mum.
I've used Pink Paislee's Parisian Anthology album and refill pages (the same pages as my December Daily album) ~ I'm very impressed with the design of the refill pages and can see that they may well become a staple item in future projects.
This 8.5x11 LO was the album's starting point, completed in response to a challenge seen on Amy's blog.
Very few pages are scrapped in the traditional sense but, this way, I've been able to include many more photos than I would have done ordinarily.
The pages with folded pockets are brilliant; perfect for safely storing all the ephemera collected when on holiday.
Mind you, I have left mum the journaling to do ...

7 comments:

Sian said...

Wow, it looks fantastic - are you saving it up for part of her Christmas present or is it a "Just Because" one?

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Fabulous, Ruth! I love this.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Bernie said...

What a great daughter you are not only for making memories with your mum but now recording them....Hugs

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

That looks really nice!

Cheryl said...

Wow love it x

Deb said...

Oh my gosh, Ruth, this album is so cool. I'm sure your mom will really love it! Well done. xo

furrypig said...

Your Washington Album is looking fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...