Friday, 3 December 2010

December Daily ~ The 3rd

Day 3 ~ Christmas Cards.
I'm not sure why I put myself through the torture of making Christmas cards. Actually, in truth, I do know the reason. It's because our elderly relatives, DS's grandparents, the aunts and uncles and DS's Godparents love receiving a Christmas card which shows him with Santa.
And now that I've scanned it, I've noticed a few errors in the journaling.  Doh!  That's what comes after a long and busy day.  Note to self: do not write journaling at 8.30pm. 

JYC today is all about cards, too.  You can see the card I made in 2008 here.


7 comments:

Bernie said...

How thoughtful of you to do this especially for the grandparents, I am sure they love them...:-)Hugs

Rhona said...

Another great page Ruth. I can understand why the grandparents etc enjoy receiving a card like that.

NicoleJ said...

wow love this page!

Deb said...

I love that you make cards with your boy and Santa. Very sweet touch. And your JYC page is lovely! xo

Ann said...

They are beautiful cards and I'm sure they are very much appreciated by the recipients! I've been lazy this year and sent ones I've decoupaged - nothing special for individual people like I usually do. Maybe next year ;)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Wonderful looking pages!

Vieve said...

That is sweet of you to think of the elderly. I always think no one wants a card from us, but maybe I should rethink this?