Sunday, 23 January 2011

Design Your Life:Week 2 ~ Sketch 1

I love the look of this finished LO.  And did you notice the resemblance between DS and his cousin?  The thing I learnt this week is that asymmetry looks great, but it's a faff to work out the different photos sizes.  I mostly use metric measurements, but have been known to work in imperial if I'm working in whole or half inches.  I didn't find it easy to convert Cathy's measurements at all, but then maths was never my strongest subject... 

2 comments:

humel said...

What a lovely layout :-) I like the 3 hearts, drawing your eye around the page! And yes, I can see the resemblance....

I usually work in imperial units for papercrafts, never really thought about before!

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

A lovely LO. His nibs looks good in that hat. Your DN on the other hand hates his photo as it has his teeth on show. No school photo this year. His school only do them once every two years!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...