Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Chasing My Tail

DH and I both came down DS's bug on Sunday night and were pretty much wiped out for all of Monday.  And although the bug has gone, we both still feel decidedly ropey.  I seem to have spent yesterday and today going around in circles.  As you can imagine, life has been fairly dull for DS, apart from his mornings at nursery school.
Thank goodness for interactive jigsaw puzzles, which star one Buzz Lightyear.
DS loves it and we were able to pass the time between supper and bath-time fairly easily.
And I have to say, it's one very cool puzzle.  I don't mind putting 48 very odd shaped pieces together at all!  And did I mention that there is music as well?

3 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Ruth Sweetie...
So sorry to hear that you and DH came down with DS's bug. It seems to be everywhere right now. I am having another bought of bronchitis right now as well. It is a bad time of year I guess.

Now I am really interested in this wonderful looking puzzle with Buzz Lightyear interaction. I haven't seen this before, but have a little grandson with a 4 year birthday coming next month, and he loves Buzz. Can you give me any more information on this puzzle? It may be just the gift I am looking for.

Many thanks sweet friend. Take care of yourselves. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Rhona said...

I haven't seen puzzles anything like that before - very cool! Hope you and DH are feeling a lot better soon. xx

Sian said...

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so good. I hope you are both well on the road to recovery.

And that is one cool jigsaw!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...