Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Project Life: Week 7

No journaling on show this week.  The LHS shows the Moorhen chicks in the park, the suppers we ate, the half-hour I spent myself in the coffee shop, a skirt I bought because I could, DS looking at my scrapbooks and a 'thank you' for buying something from Cath Kidston.
The RHS shows DS peeking through a letterbox, afternoon adventures on the bus, wit or wisdom on the chalkboard, art from DS, packing for my weekend away, a restored photo of my Grandad and a large railway station in Central London.

7 comments:

Sian said...

Thanks for buying something at Cath Kidston :)

Lynn said...

Those pages are great to look at and will be a wonderful snapshot of your life right now.

Rhona said...

Who doesn't love stuff from Cath Kidston :) - these pages are great, I love that you'll have them to look back at in later years!xx

Lizzie said...

Looks like a busy week, but lots of fun! I love that you included a photo of DS' artwork. And your grandad.

Kirsty.a said...

I don't know how you're managing this every week. I struggled once a month with Document 2010

Gem's Crafts said...

Love your pages, and what a busy week you've had!

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Another great week. I still have the last two weeks to photgraph but I have done them :0)