Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Party In The Park

It's really great to be four.  You can leave nursery school at lunch time and head straight off to the park with Little Miss V, who just happens to be celebrating her birthday, and five other wee pals. Once in the park you'll enjoy a picnic ...
You'll enjoy running around chasing bubbles ...
You'll sweet talk Little Miss A's daddy into throwing airplanes for you, again and again ...
You'll sing Happy Birthday to lovely Little Miss V ...
And you'll enjoy birthday cupcakes ...
All in all, it really is pretty fabulous to be four.

10 comments:

Carrie Rosalind said...

I wish I was four again! Looks like such a fun day!

Miss Smith said...

Second that - looks amazing!

Karen said...

I would have loved to have been there it looks so much fun.

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

VERY sweet post, Ruth! ♥

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Looks like they all had a lot of fun. I hope there was enough cake for the Mums and Dads too :0)

Sandie said...

That's a lovely post, Ruth. I agree, how lovely to be four :)

Amy said...

Our year of four is almost over - sniff - what a great little party in the park, just the sort I like! Ruth, that photo with the bubbles is excellent, I like everything about it, the depth and the story it tells - fantastic!

Sian said...

Ah, those were the days! A lovely post which put a smile on my face this morning.

humel said...

Oh, what fun! Although, having accompanied a trip to the park with Year 6 today and seeing the gusto with which they descended on the swings and roundabout after they'd completed their bug hunt, seems it's pretty good fun being age 11 too! I hope your boy finds it great to be each and every age :)

Kirsty.a said...

4 is defintely a good age. I love your bubble photo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...