Saturday, 11 June 2011

Project Life: Week 10

The week where I had an evening out. I went with mum and Auntie to mum's church-run monthly community project ~ First Friday. We spent the evening talking about books and it was fab. There was an appointment for DS and a pizza box of delights from Shimelle ~ complete with cute postcard and lovely note on the back.

The pooch had an impromptu bath after rolling in something unpleasant and very smelly.  DS and I sat in a local church just because.  DH made headway with that flower bed and DS had an unexpected mid-afternoon nap in our bed.



2 comments:

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Blogger is playing up again so I hope this works.

Another busy week. What was in the box?

Rhona said...

You're doing so well with this, I'm battling a little because I keep forgetting to take photos - lots going on at the moment! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...