Saturday, 4 June 2011

Project Life: Week 9 And Mum's Layout

This week focuses on our trip to stay with Granny.  There was far too much traffic on the road.  There was the opportunity to be with family.  We continued to support a charity close to our hearts.
There were plenty of adventures and fun to be had on the allotment.  The weather could have been better, but it did brighten up as the week went on.
Having seen me take on Shimelle's sketch, mum decided to join in.  As she doesn't blog, she said it was okay to show it here.
And don't forget, there's still time to enter my giveaway.

6 comments:

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Looks like a fun packed week. Mum's Lo is fab. Think I'll have to have a go at another LO once I'm back from Aberdeen tomorrow :(

BTW: SIL/BIL says thanks for the card.

Sian said...

That's great! You have got me thinking, if my mum's hands would have let her, I wonder would she scrapbook..

Gem's Crafts said...

Love your Project life pages :) and your mum's LO is fab! My mum has bought lots of stash, but hasn't really used it!

Amy said...

Your project is coming together really nicely Ruth, do you save all the information until the end of the week and have a big scrap session or is it something you keep up with almost daily?

humel said...

I like your Mum's layout :) And I like your Project Life so, so much! xx

Alison said...

Do tell your mum it's a great LO
Alison xx