Monday, 27 June 2011

SAG Challenge #2

Over on the SAG blog this week, Amy set the challenge for adding conversational journaling to your LO.  This is Amy's digi example ...
... and I liked it so much I scraplifted it.
I have recorded how DH and I have changed our approach to our son's behaviour.  In particular, our approach to our son's behaviour when he goes to indoor parties.  He now gets to take the lead and does it really matter if his approach isn't what could be considered mainstream if he says at the end he had a good time?

8 comments:

Alison said...

Great LO..and you are right- if your lovely son enjoys himself as a spectator at the moment, that's just fine
Alison xx

Sandra said...

It's really lovely, and you're so right. As long as everyone is happy, that's the right end result

Amy said...

Gosh, this sketch/template works really well in an 8.5x11 Ruth, I love how you changed it to suit! I thought that you would have a few good sayings and conversations up your sleeve for this one ... this is a beautiful layout!

Emma said...

Great layout and love the story to go with it. Perfect for our challenge! Thanks for taking part.

Karen said...

What an insightful layout Ruth. Kids are often misunderstood and simple solutions can make life so much nicer for them.

Sian said...

I love this. And I'm a big fan of not being mainstream. Party on!

nicole s said...

Gosh, this lift turned out brilliant! Love it and thanks for sharing with us!

Melissa said...

As a mum of three kids each with their own challenges bravo for embracing your son just as he is.