Monday, 20 June 2011

Sandie's Blogaversary Blog Hop

Good morning and welcome to Sandie's Blogaversary Blog Hop, where we are celebrating Sandie's 1st Blog Birthday and all that is good about blogging.  If you are following the Hop, then you've most likely arrived with me via Lynn, and you are very welcome.
For me, the best thing about blogging is the chance to link up with like minded people.  I'm a scrapbooker and although I live in West London (in a borough of approximately one million people), I've yet to come across many scrappers locally.  By joining online classes, like the ones run by Shimelle Laine, and joining in with online projects, like those favoured by Ali Edwards, I've met loads of women with interests similar to mine.
And I've even been lucky enough to meet two of them in the flesh ...
 ~ Me with Mel of I Speak Melsh blog ~
~ Me with Sian of From High In The Sky blog ~
And I shouldn't forget these lovely ladies from across the globe ...
~ Chatting via the magic of Skype ~
To complete the Hop, you should head on back to Sandie.  Should you get lost at any point during the Hop, head back to Sandie, where you'll find a complete list of participants.   But before you go, if you are collecting letters in order to be in with a chance to win Sandie's giveaway, then you'll need this letter ... G.

11 comments:

dandelion dreamer said...

How I agree with you. Sandie and I met up after we met online taking Kelly Rae Roberts class and we found we share the SAME Birthday and many other things. Nice to meet you. I love scrapbooking too!Moira

laurie said...

So nice to visit your blog, via todays bloghop. Its interesting to meet so many people though the internet.

Sandra said...

I'm so jealous you've met these two. It's funny how I've come to call so many bloggers friends :) and all because they've invited me into their lives through their amazing writings.

Sian said...

Where would we be without blogging, eh?

alexa said...

Wonderful to be able to make new friends, isn't it? Glad you got to meet some of yours in person ...

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I so envy people who get to meet blogging buddies. No one lives even remotely near me.

furrypig said...

blogging is so great to communicate with people around the world and make new friends ... great post Ruth xxx

Denise said...

Hi Ruth, love the photos - what a shame we didnt have one together at Gogo - I've got a nice one of you and Liz though :-)

Karen said...

Hi Ruth - love your SAG layout, the photo of the fox but especially your sentiments about blogging and blog friends. xxx

humel said...

YES to all of the above! xx

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

♥ my blog friends!!! So glad you are one of them, Ruth! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...