Sunday, 10 July 2011

10 Things

Welcome to the second month of Shimelle's 10 Things.
This month, I am linking my 10 things to my One Little Word and it's all to do with music.  Specifically, music that is good for your soul, music that lifts your spirits, music that makes you recall half-forgotten memories, music that makes you feel better.
My list is a mixed bag and some of the songs listed are not obvious choices.  Nor are they in any particular order.  But each and every one reminds me of something good in my life.  Memories that I am happy to revisit.
1) Amazing Grace ~ John Newton
2) Don't Stop Believin' ~ Journey
3) Our Last Summer ~ ABBA
4) Let The River Run ~ Carly Simon
5) Nothing Compares 2 U ~ Sinead O'Connor
6) Slipping Through My Fingers ~ ABBA
7) {Something Inside} So Strong ~ Labi Siffre
8) When The Night Comes ~ Bryan Adams
9) This Is Us ~ Mark Knopfler
10) Candy Man ~ Christina Aguilera
Don't forget to hop on over to Shimelle's, where you'll find plenty of other lists on 10 Things going on.



12 comments:

Kirsty.a said...

Great list!

Alison said...

Love the music choices...did you make the mini-book specially for the post?
Alison xx

Beverly said...

Beautiful subject choice and I adore that you create a mini album for the songs!

Cheryl said...

what a great idea for a mini album love it x

Jo.C said...

Great idea - had enough problems thinking of books - may have a go at choosing 10 songs over the summer. Have put your pass the book up today - thanks again I enjoyed it

Sherry C said...

Great list! I need to do something like this, thanks for the inspiration!

Connie said...

I related to your list Yeah!! enjoyed my visit!

Heather said...

Fab idea to do a minibook for your list of fave music! One or two of yours would be on my list too especially 'Candyman' :)

Cheryl M said...

Funny how songs bring special memories to mind, eh? LOVE your mini album!

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Good song choice. Maybe I should do mine!!

furrypig said...

great idea and a really cute mini album, not sure that I know all those songs!

The Constant Scrapper said...

I love all these songs, too! Great post.