Thursday, 21 July 2011

Week In The Life

Next week sees the beginning of the summer holidays for DS and I've decided to capture it all, in all its glory, warts and all, as part of 2011's Week in the Life project.  As ever, Ali Edwards is providing a wealth of information on how to approach this project and has even lobbed in a free organisational pdf.
I'm keeping my project very simple by using 12x10 divided page protectors from American Crafts (I bought mine here), with divided 6x12 AC page protectors as an extra backup (bought here), should I happen to have a particularly photographic frenzy.
Into the mix I'm adding journaling cards (by Ali, bought here, but do watch out for UK bank charges).
The patterned paper is Nitwits Collections Essentials and you may recognise it from my Me: The Abridged Version project.  You know, this project also qualifies as Scrapbooking on the Road, as we will be travelling for some of next week.  There's a lot to be said for having the prep done before leaving home.
Will you be joining me?  I know Amy and Robyn are.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I'd really love to, and I may but I know how dreadful I am at taking on projects that I never finish

Sandra said...

I'd really love to, and I may but I know how dreadful I am at taking on projects that I never finish

Dawn said...

I'm joining in, planning on using a similar format to what your doing! Can't wait as this year will be completely different to any other as I've got a newborn who still needs night feed etc and a 2 year old.
Going to make sure to record all the little things I know won't be the same next year!

Alison said...

No WITL for me...have a house full of visitors next week! Maybe next year! Love your book
Alison xx

Riet said...

HI Ruth. About your question about my lavenderfield photo's. THis was is a little village in the Cotswolds called Broadway, I believe,and i visited the Snowshill Lavender farm. I wrote it down in my blog because somebode else also wanted to know
where the place was.

Sian said...

LOVE the idea of a photographic frenzy! And I'm looking forward to seeing the results of one too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...