Friday, 19 August 2011

4x6 Photo Love: Seven

Shimelle's challenges for the number of photos on a sheet of 12x12 is becoming more challenging, without doubt.  This month we are looking at seven.  At first glance, it seems that there are only two photos ...
 ... but lift the concertina flap and you'll find another five, with a blank side for journaling.  Clever!
I've used photos from around my sister's village and the journaling, written after I'd taken the photos, tries to explain my love for NE Scotland.
Apologies for the rubbish photos, but what do you expect on a hideously wet and dark evening in London in August?  Anyone would think it was the height of summer ...

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I really like the interactive layouts

Sian said...

Or October, which is what it feels like round here..

Very intriguing! I love pages which have more than the eye can see

Beverly said...

Oh that is very clever! I was wondering how Shimelle was going to handle the higher number of pages....brilliantly of course :)

Alison said...

Love that idea...haven't had time to look at this month's yet!
Alison xx

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Looks good. I like the interactive bits on a LO. x