Friday, 5 August 2011

WITL: Tuesday's Pages

Setting the scene: travelling just over 400 miles from my mum's house to my sister's house.  We will be house and dog sitting for my sister and her family.
Cast of characters: me, DH, DS, Mum/Granny, the pooch and the Black Lab.
Number of photos taken: 27 (there are, after all, only so many photos you can take through a car window).
No extra insert of photos today. The only day without, as it turned out.  Check out the fantastic weather ~ who says it always rains in Scotland?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, but what was the temperature?

Our balmy winter weather has averaged 22C this week .... not good signs for this summer I have to say!

Beverly said...

I've probably said it before but I have to say I am so impressed with how on top of this project you stay. I hope to see Scotland someda!

jo said...

I have played along with this project too - although not actually done anything with the photos - yet! I am quite glad we haven't had the temperatures they have had down south - I think sunshine and showers best describes our weather up here this past week.