Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Adele

I had a last minute invitation to go and see Adele last night at the Hammersmith Apollo.  She isn't a singer I know too much about but, boy, she totally rocked the place and I am now now a convert.
You can hear her, and me, singing Rolling in the Deep here.
Adele was supported by these guys ...
... who were great.  Nominated for a Country Music Award this year, no less.
And this guy ...
... who was good, but didn't bother to try and interact with the audience.  And we Brits like a bit of banter.
Thanks very much, BF, for asking me along.  Love you.

5 comments:

Rhona said...

Ooh, lucky you! Adele is amazing - glad you had a good time :) xx

Alison said...

DD plays a lot of Adele's music...I rather like it myself!
Alison xx

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Lucky you. She is brilliant. I have her first CD 19 but have yet to buy 21. Glad you had a good night xx

Amy said...

Sounds like a great night out Ruth!

Lulu said...

She was awesome wasn't she! I thoroughly enjoyed the concert and love the fact that Adele is so down to earth and so aware of her fans..."Medic!" Love 'n hugs Axx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...