Sunday, 13 November 2011

Laying The Foundations

I'm in a rut with my scrapping and this blog, if I'm honest.  I have so many ideas running around my head, but can't seem to make sense of any of them.  However, I have managed to lay the foundations for two up-coming scrapping projects ...
Me: The Abridged Version is all set to go in the New Year (see this post from last month) ...
 Album from American Crafts 8.5x11
Paper is Echo Park's Little Boy range, paired with Kraft
December Daily is in hand ...
This is plan B, as I'm not that hopeful of the kit I ordered from the US arriving in time.  It will be 8.5x6 and the page templates are from Ali Edwards.  I'll also be adding clear pockets for extras, like cards.
Revamping my blog and how I post is something for the beginning of 2012, but I'm open to suggestions.


4 comments:

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Looking good. Have you got the details of December Daily as I was going to do JYC again but might give this a go instead. xxx

Amy said...

Ruth, I know what you mean about the blogging aspect - I'm having a small identity crisis over on mine! I finalised my ideas for December Daily/JYC over the weekend but have not had a lot of inspiration to scrap ... perhaps sometime soon?

Irene said...

Hi Ruth, Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog. I love your daily 'take' on things others may miss (Wit or Wisdom for instance), your dry humour and observations, your photographs and scrapped pages.
I have observed a lot of people are changing the design style of their blog to freshen up their page and you may want to do that. Different column widths etc. Perhaps this might be the way to go?

alexa said...

I find it amazing that you can post and prepare two projects when you don't feel like doing either!