Tuesday, 20 December 2011

December Daily: The 19th

A day which was both giving and ordinary.
Wherever You Are by the Military Wives was released today ~ I purchased it for a mere £1.49 from iTunes.  I then copied it to a CD and found the lyrics online.
The ordinary and the mundane are both still happening here.  Today's big task was to clear the ironing mountain.  I don't know about you, but I like the ironing basket to be empty over Christmas, even if the laundry basket is full.
Elvis decided to check out the tree.

7 comments:

Amy said...

School finally finished for us today - it has been along year ... anyway, I too have some ironing to get through before the weekend, it never neds but at least I'll have fewer items to iron until February!

Amy said...

Gosh, terrible stuff going on in that comment .. a long and ends, but I am sure you knew that!

Sian said...

I'm starting ironing lessons to deal with ours. It's hardly slave labour to ask them to do a couple of shirts every so often is it? They'll thank me in the long term..

Great way of recording the special Christmas song

debs14 said...

Ironing. How I hate it. Why do I wait until the pile is taller than me before I start it? If I did 'little and often' it wouldn't be such a chore. Hey, that sounds like a New Year's Resolution waiting to be made!

Alison said...

My ironing basket is NEVER completely empty! I keep meaning to ask if DS is enjoying looking for Elvis each day?
Alison xx

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

I hide the ironing basket and don't do any washing for two days before so it's not hanging about.
Hope Elvis behaved himself in the tree.

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

My Milly Wives arrived on Monday too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...