Saturday, 3 December 2011

December Daily: The 2nd

This is the first year that I've put together a Christmas basket.  DS is much more aware of Christmas now and can often be heard singing snippets of carols he's been learning at school.  There's quite a mix of things in there ~ scrapbooks (naturally), CDs, DVDs and books.  And topped off by a reindeer.  
The reverse of this page has a list of the basket's contents, along with more Christmas related activities that happened during the day.





9 comments:

Alison said...

'Jesus' Birthday Party' is a favourite of mine too! I put all the Christmas storybooks out last year(even though we are all adults!) and my mum just loved reading through them all1
Alison xx

Amy said...

It is such a lovely idea Rut, I have a feeling you will all enjoy the basket.

Sian said...

Lovely! You have reminded me that when TTO was little he had a reindeer called "Reindolph"

Estellita said...

Very nice idea !!! I'll take a photo of my christmas books too ! thanks !

Jessica Heiken said...

I love this!

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

A Christmas basket? What a lovely idea, Ruth! I know your Christmas journal will be fabulous and I look forward to seeing it as it progresses.

Happy holidays, my friend!

Cheri said...

Great idea for you JYC page and makes me wish I had little ones to make a basket for!

Marianne said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for the Christmas basket inspiration...will grab together some of our fav xmas books and put them in the basket we have in our living room.

elinjanne.com said...

Lovely page and I love the idea of a Christmas basket. (I may have to wait for the ripping fingers to grow up).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...