Wednesday, 7 December 2011

December Daily: The 6th

The one featuring a 'tree' made of pussy willow ...
I dressed up a vase of pussy willow with decoupage baubles and felt hearts.  The baubles came from the supermarket in a box of six.  I've actually put 2 aside to use as gifts.  The felt hearts have been made over the years by my super talented sister.
The whole page photo was popular yesterday and has been repeated again today.  The journaling straight across the middle is ideal for a photo like this.
In case you were wondering, the raffle prize is a tour of the Royal Hospital, Chelsea with our Chelsea Pensioner friend as guide and a copy of his CD.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, you do have a very talented sister. I really like both of these pages, the choice of photo for the enlargements is very good.

scrappydo said...

Love your pages for today and I love those baubles.

Sian said...

Lovely! All of it - baubles, hearts, pages and prizes

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

I might have to do something with my Pussy Willow now!! Can you put the Scottish Office down for some raffle tickets please and I'll send you the money. xx

Rhona said...

Great pages again Ruth and those baubles are just so cute! Love the idea of your "tree" xx

Miss Smith said...

Lovely pages, and I really like the way your baubles are displayed!

Kirsty.a said...

I love howq your pages ARE COMING TOGETHER

Roxy said...

Gorgeous pages, love the full page photo idea!