Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Just One Sketch: Part Twelve

The final part of Miss Smith's excellent Just One Sketch class was to take inspiration.  Look at the sketch and then see where your page takes you.
I love how this page looks completely different from all the others based on this sketch.  A timely reminder that a sketch need only be the jumping off point for a page.
I would highly recommend this class ~ it's brilliantly put together and costs a mere £5.  All the proceeds go to helping Miss Smith fund her trip to Armenia with the Girl Guides.  What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

This looks great! I love all the dots framing it

Alison said...

Great finish to the class Ruth..I don't know when I'll EVER get to this page!
Alison xx

Kirsty.a said...

Lovely page. I couldn't keep up with the class. I think I made my sketch to restrictive - it looked the same whichever way I rotated it! I'll start again with another sketch when |I have more time

Amy said...

Love the dots, they are vibrant and fun!