Thursday, 31 May 2012

Month in Numbers ~ May

Month in Numbers is the brain child of Julie and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place.  Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.  Go on over, stop by and say hello, then come back here.
I'm sure time is speeding up, or perhaps it's just because I'm getting older ...
3,459: the distance travelled, one way, to meet my cousins
44: the age I reached on the 29th 
1: the number of weddings we attended
30: the amount spent in pounds sterling to access my great uncle's Royal Naval records
49: the amount spent in pounds sterling to renew The Boy Child's passport
4: the number of times I drove the car ~ once a week to the supermarket

11 comments:

Kirsty.a said...

Good numbers!

Julie Kirk said...

I remember that genealogy story - how lovely to get to visit them! [Especially as it was somewhere interesting too!].

And happy belated birthday! I hope it was a lovely day.

Thanks for keeping me company while I count, I've added you to the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Happy June.

Julie :-)

Alison said...

Great roundup Ruth!
Alison xx

Nathalie said...

Oh, how I wish I could only drive the car once a week!!! Not possible here in California!!! Unthinkable even! Happy Belated birthday to you! Your page really inspires me to put my numbers on a layout!

Rhona said...

Great numbers roundup, Ruth. xx

helena said...

great example of how the number sumamries give a snapshot of life

Sian said...

They do say we experience time differently as we age..my dear son kindly tried to explain it to me the other day!

Louise said...

A lovely layout, i like how you have included photos for each number.

Effie said...

A great layout ....a fab record of the month.

Tamara said...

Love your numbers. A great page you have created too

Sheena said...

great Month in Numbers :)
& I love your page too x