Thursday, 10 May 2012

Photo a Day: 10th May

I've been out and about all over the place today and had a great time.  Most importantly, I had a result at the Office of the City Clerk, who fulfilled my request for a search for my Uncle's wedding certificate from 60 years ago. They kept me waiting a mere 30 minutes and charged $15 ~ now that's what I call a great resource for genealogists.
You can't really tell from the photo, but that's me on the 86th floor Observation Deck of the Empire State Building ~ probably the only time I'll appear in a shot featuring a New York landmark this trip.
And I still have one more thing happening this evening ~ I'm meeting up with this lady.

6 comments:

Ladkyis said...

Ooh!!! Give Robyn a hug from me I am a regular follower of her blog and have been since Isaac was two years old.

Beverly said...

Love the photo, have a great time with your friend! Yay for having an easy time of getting the certificate, the Chosen One would have been all over that :)

Rhona said...

How fantastic to get to meet Robyn. Have a wonderful time and enjoy what's left of your time in NY. xx

Sian said...

Nice picture! It feels like a taster for lots of wonderful shots to come..

debs14 said...

I just read Robyn's blog about your visit, how exciting for you two to meet! Pleased to hear that your investigations are still bearing fruit on your ancestors.

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

I'm glad you're up that high and not me xxx